Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

This is a new style!
Much calmer, very relaxing.
It felt weird to have an Xtrullor song without an insane drop, but I think you did very well creating a song without an extreme drop. Sometimes, your drops sound like just a bunch of sounds, other times, totally incredible. I think it's good that you took a break for a little while (even if it was just for 3 hours) to make something new.
Making songs like this is a good new idea, you should do more like this!

Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

It is new and interesting that you used Acoustic with orchestral into an EDM, it's not every day you hear that.
I do very much like the drop, that's better than all your previous songs, but the rest of the song is almost forgettable.
I think you could do a little more with the Acoustic section, add some more drums/beats then, but I think this is a very nice song overall!

TPM - Alone (Patched ver.) TPM - Alone (Patched ver.)

I like the snare and the kick!
It really brings out the song more

TardisPeanutMusic responds:

Big thanks!

Random Chill Thing Random Chill Thing

Good beats!
Lol this is so random but these feel like starting ideas to making an excellent original song soon!
Can't wait to hear your first original song!

TheFatRat - Fly Away (ft. Anjulie) [Iridius RMX] TheFatRat - Fly Away (ft. Anjulie) [Iridius RMX]

Wow!
There is so much changed in this remix, yet it still reminds me of the original, which most remix's fail to do.
All the drums, counter-melodies, basslines are incredible!
The drop in the original was not bad, but this is better than half of Chris's songs, no offense to Chris.
I think you really nailed this remix.
5/5 stars, would listen again, and will listen again!
Excellent job, especially since this song was only uploaded a few hours ago.

I definitely enjoyed this!

Red Rain (Gabrus Instrumental Rmx) Red Rain (Gabrus Instrumental Rmx)

Great Remix! It could be a little better, such as adding a drop. However, this is great so far!

Gabrus responds:

Hey, I added a bass! Tell me if you don't like it and if I should remove it. It comes in the second chorus. Thanks M14!
However, this may take a while to load into Newgrounds so we may have to wait. ;(

TheFatRat - Prelude TheFatRat - Prelude

Woah! This is literally my favorite prelude (classical music can get a bit boring sometimes)
And this fits perfectly (time wise) to a geometry dash song!

11/10 IGN I'll listen again!

OMFG - Hello (Codly Cover) OMFG - Hello (Codly Cover)

Dude, great job! I think this the best version of Hello, considering you cant copy it and it's not on newgrounds. 8/8 m8

Codly responds: